Top - H&M
Shorts - Topshop
Sandals - Topshop
Clutch bag - Primark
Hair scrunchie* - Xtras | Link
Nails - Models own speckled eggs Duck
Today is the first day it has been sunny for about 3 days so i have finally managed to get some outfit pictures yey! If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen that i bought some of these items that i am wearing a while back. I fell in love with these pastel pleated shorts as they were in my favourite pastel colour and i really don't own any smart shorts, i also like how it could look like its a skirt. I must admit its probably still a bit cold to wear them (major goosebumps) but i couldn't wait any longer, i hate having new stuff just sitting in my wardrobe, don't you? The shorts will look great with any kind of white slogan tee and of course stripes, it makes the outfit more casual and gives a Parisian style to it without trying too hard.
Seriously, this clutch bag was the greatest find of 2014, i still cant even believe it was from Primark and for only £4 too! It is going to be my summer essential as it goes with literally all of my pastel clothing as well as adding some colour to a black outfit! I'm also wearing another beautiful hair scrunchie from the online store Xtras. I have always loved daisies whether they are in jewellery, on clothes or for your hair, they look so pretty with the pastels and this will be coming with me on all of my holidays this year to add some happiness to any outfit!
What do you think of this outfit? Do you like pleated shorts? What are your summer essentials?
*Products marked with an asterix (*) have been sent to me for review. However, all opinions in this post are 100% my own



These shorts are so cute! They look great paired with the stripes :) xx
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Beth :) xx
Deletei've been eyeing that tee up for ages! I lav it, you look oh so sweet and summery! x
ReplyDeleteEek you should so get it :) Thanks Megan :) xx
Deletethis outfit works so well!
ReplyDeletesuper cute
charlotte x
www.clxo.blogspot.com
I love this outfit! The shorts are amazing and goes so well with the bag,
ReplyDeletexoxo
Thank you :) xx
DeleteThose shorts are beautiful - what a great shade and they do totally look like a skirt! Love it!
ReplyDeletewww.scottishbitches.co.uk
I know i love them! Thanks :) xx
DeleteLove how you've styled this outfit! The top and skirt go perfectly together. Also that bag is so pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteLove From Twinkle
Love that skirt! And the colour of your nail varnish is so cute!
ReplyDeletedimplesdiaries
x
Thanks! I know i love all of the speckled eggs colours so cute :) xx
DeleteYou are SO beautiful babe, I LOVE these shorts, I don't know if I could pull them off but they look amazing on you, love the striped slogan top pairing too, and the sandals are my favourite. Your hair always looks so gorgeous too!!! P.S I hate leaving anything new in my wardrobe I HAVE to wear it xxxx
ReplyDeleteAww thank you babe you are always so kind :) You could deffo pull them off! Haha glad im not the only one haha xx
DeleteI love this whole ensemble. I saw the shorts the other day and had to stop myself, they are so cute. <3 - d4dimples.blogspot.co.uk x
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! I know its hard to have self control in topshop sometimes! xx
DeleteStunning Nicole! Those shorts are just so pretty! x
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk
I love all the details, especially your hair and nails! Gorgeous look x
ReplyDelete