Top - Zara sale
Skirt - Hollister
Sandals - Topshop
Bag - River Island
Earrings* - Pia Jewellery
It feels so good to be shooting some outfit posts at home again, it feels like a lifetime since I did one! Because its been so long I've accumulated quite a lot of new things in my absence! The beautiful daisy earrings I'm wearing are from Pia Jewellery, i love the contrasting silver with the gold plated centres, daisies are a flower I associate with summer and they are just so cute and dainty, i will be sure to wear these a lot more this summer as silver really does go with everything! You can view similar silver Pia Jewellery to this here. Stay tuned to the end of this post where you can also win a beautiful pendant from Pia!
Last week I took a trip to Exeter,mainly because Plymouth does not have a Zara anymore *sob* its definitely one of my favourite high street stores. It couldn't have been a better time to go as their summer sale was on and I scooped up this gorgeous top (more like a dress on me!), it appears to be cheaper now online for only £7.99,bargain! Keeping up with the pastel theme is my gorgeous lilac fluffy bag from River Island that I took out for its first outing. I have a ridiculous obsession with fluffy things and I desperately need them in every colour available!
I'm also giving one lucky reader the chance to win this stunning Pia Jewellery echoes of love pendant (see below) RRP £28. Its so beautiful and its rushed silver with a small gold plated double heart drop which looks so delicate! All you have to do it enter the giveaway via the rafflecopter form below. It's open until the 8th August and open to the UK only. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Products marked with an asterix (*) have been sent to me for review. However, all opinions in this post are 100% my own
*Products marked with an asterix (*) have been sent to me for review. However, all opinions in this post are 100% my own


That top is gorgeous!! <3
ReplyDeletexxx | daisydaisyxxo
Enter my giveaway here!!
Thanks Daisy :) xx
DeleteI'd wear it with a gorgeous summery maxi dress ( Melanie M )
ReplyDeleteThat top is beautiful- I did actually think it was a dress I would wear it with leggings or something, you just look amazing as per (no fair! haha) xxx
ReplyDeleteI know its long enough to be a dress but a bit see through for that haha! Aww thanks hun :) xx
DeleteThat top is beautiful!
ReplyDeletexxx
Thanks :) xx
Deletewith a jumpsuit and gladiator flats
ReplyDeleteA Pretty tea dress - something feminine and pastel coloured!
ReplyDeleteLove pastels, such a pretty top. That Pia Jewellery pendant is super cute too x
ReplyDeleteMe too obsessed with them! Thanks hun :) xx
Deletethis is beautiful id wear it with my black vest and comono
ReplyDeleteI would wear it everyday with everything
ReplyDeleteA summer dress
ReplyDeleteId wear it on weekends, with lovely summery outfits x
ReplyDeleteI honestly can't get enough of that bag, it's SO gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteMegan xo
Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog
I know!! I am too obsessed with the fluffiness of it hehe xx
Deletea v neck shirt, as it wouldn't get covered by the clothes.
ReplyDeleteI'd wear it with a beautiful floral maxi dress, a pair of gladiators and a hat :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Giveaway! I would wear it with a summer skater dress and heels : )) x
ReplyDeleteI'd wear it with my dress on my upcoming trip to London :)
ReplyDeleteLBD! Alice xx
ReplyDeleteIt's so pretty! I'd wear it with skinny jeans and a white top.
ReplyDeleteI would wear it with a plain halter neck top & jeans. It's beautiful. Love the Zara top - have just ordered it, couldn't resist at £7.99, thanks for the heads up xxx
ReplyDeleteA lovely white top & some jeans
ReplyDeletedenim skinny jeans and a strappy top :)
ReplyDeleteLovely prize, I'd wear it with a little black dress.
ReplyDeleteDefinetly LBD! beautiful necklace♥
ReplyDeletea summer dress
ReplyDeleteI love long summer dressers and this would go beautifully with all of them, so I'd wear it with them. Many thanks and beautiful photographs of you too x
ReplyDeletea wnice white top
ReplyDeletea polka dot tea dress
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous, summery dress x
ReplyDeletea dress
ReplyDeleteThis would look great with my black dress
ReplyDeleteWith my posh black dress on QM2 later this year.
ReplyDeleteSummerish clothes
ReplyDeleteLow cut smart top and jeans.
ReplyDeleteeverything it's very versatile :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing prize
ReplyDeleteanything its beautiful goes with everything i own
ReplyDeleteA nice tea dress :)
ReplyDeletea vest top black with some denim shorts
ReplyDeletea maxi dress would look gorgeous
ReplyDeletea lovely maxi dress x
ReplyDeleteEverything
ReplyDeleteIt would complete my outfit that I am wearing for a September wedding.
ReplyDeleteBlack trouser suit to work
ReplyDeleteA nice top and jeans!
ReplyDeleteI'd wear it with a skater dress
ReplyDeleteMy LBD
ReplyDeletemy favourite summer dress
ReplyDeleteIt goes with anything
ReplyDeleteSkinny jeans and a nice summery top, but I do think it would dress up any outfit its so lovely
ReplyDeletemy whit linen 3 quarter trousers and a summery light top xx
ReplyDeletetop is beautiful..love it
ReplyDeletejeans and a vest top
ReplyDeletejeans and a smart top
ReplyDeleteClaire D
jeans and shirt x
ReplyDeleteI have a gorgeous maxi dress it would look stunning with x
ReplyDeleteto be honest i would wear it with everything, it is stunning x
ReplyDeleteA floral dress
ReplyDeleteId wear it with jeans and a cute top
ReplyDeleteskinny jeans and an oversized vest top
ReplyDeleteI'd wear it with a plain top so it really shows off how gorgeous it is
ReplyDeleteive just bought a lovely lime green dress, this would be perfect
ReplyDeletejeans and a strappy top
ReplyDeleteI would wear it with some simple vest and jeans to show it off. I tried to follow you on GFC but its down at the mo so will follow later.......love your hair btw
ReplyDeletei wear it on holiday
ReplyDeletelisa ann tebbutt
A v-necked yellow blouse to show off the necklace
ReplyDeleteHow summery looking
ReplyDeletea navy dress so it would stand out
ReplyDeleteIt would compliment anything
ReplyDeleteI would wear it with a bright summery dress for day, or with a lbd for night :)
ReplyDeleteV necked summer dress in green.
ReplyDeleteI would wear it with my new floral tea dress
ReplyDeleteI would wear it with my favourite new summer dress :)
ReplyDeleteYou definitely enabled my purchase of this top, but at £7.99, I can only thank-you ... unfortunately it didn't come in time for my hol & then I forgot about it for quite a while after, so when I went to collect it the assistant said they doubted it would have been kept (though I had paid upon order & hasn't had a refund). Fortunately it was still there! It's so gorgeous isn't it - can't wait to wear it next summer! xxx
ReplyDelete