Co-ords have been one of the hottest releases this summer and the popularity and availability of them shows no sign in stopping soon! I am seriously lusting over Ark co-ords at the moment which are great transitional pieces from the summer into fall. I've picked the best of the bunch which I cant wait to get my hands on! What I love is that these can be dressed up or down and can be worn with tights and a jacket in the colder months as well as being mix and matched with other items of clothing, endless possibilities here! It would be hard to pick a favourite from my wishlist but I absolutely love the cute pineapple one with pom pom shorts, no surprise as I have loved anything tropical themed this summer! The white co-ord is also a firm favourite of mine which can be worn with anything and through all seasons!
What do you think of Ark co-rds? Are you a fan of co-ords? Whats your transitional piece of clothing from summer to winter?

I'm yet to get a co-ord! WHY! I NEED ONE ASAP
ReplyDeletexxx | daisydaisyxxo
Ahh you have to get one! To be fair i was soo picky it took me months to buy one haha xx
DeleteI love the ones that Ark have, i keep going in-store and eyeing them up. Love the pineapple print ones! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://rachelnicole.co.uk/
I know theyre gorgeous! xx
DeleteThey are gorgeous outfits !
ReplyDeleteI agree :) xx
DeleteI love the second one but they are all gorgeous I actually can't stop buying them even though Summer is nearly out xxx
ReplyDeleteI know its crazy haha i just want the sun to stay a bit longer! xx
DeleteCan't believe I haven't got a coord in my wardrobe yet. These are gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteAhh you must jump on the co-ord bandwago hehe :) xx
DeleteI've been loving ARK co-ords this summer too - just never taken the plunge and purchased one Gisforgingers xx
ReplyDeleteOoo maybe next summer then! They are gorgeous :) xx
Delete