What you will need:
An empty candle holder
Cinnamon sticks (health food stores,most supermarkets)
Any type of ribbon
Scissors
Double sided sticky tape
This is seriously so easy to do and took about 30 minutes of my time. Begin by measuring the cinnamon sticks against the candle holder and cut them with scissors to the desired length to fit around the holder. I ended up using 6 cinnamon sticks in total which cost me about a £1,seriously so cheap! Once they have all been cut into pieces apply a small strip of the double sided sticky tape to the sticks. When you have done that simply stick them around the candle holder so that they are almost touching. By now you should start to already smell how amazing the cinnamon is! Lastly, find a piece of ribbon or string and simply tie around the candle tightly ensuring that the cinnamon sticks stay in place! Hey presto its finished, all you have to do now is add a tea light!


What a fabulous idea?! Wish I'd come up with it myself, it looks so pretty and effective!!! Definitely an idea I will be borrowing for next year! xxx
ReplyDeletewww.jesscaedmunds.com
Thanks hun! I copied it from pinterest hehe! Definitely its super easy :) xx
Deleteabsolutely love this idea - will most definitely try x
ReplyDeleteThank you! Yes do it its super easy! xx
Deletethese look so easy to do. will give them a try for sure!
ReplyDeleteimeowlife. ,Dixx
It really is and it doesn't take long let me know how you get on :) xx
Deletethis is so cute, i love the bow! I have seen this done with twigs but I think I definitely prefer this!
ReplyDeletexx | PixiRella
Thank you :) Oh really i might have a look at doing that too! xx
DeleteGreat idea! And it must smell divine!
ReplyDeletexoRosie
Rosie's Life
Thank you! yes its gorgeous and even more so when you light a tea light inside :) xx
DeleteWhat a great idea, I'll definitely keep that in mind next time it's someone's birthday! Xx
ReplyDeleteMakeup by Candlelight