OOTD | Flirty florals
Top* - Karma Clothing
Jeans - New Look
Clutch - River Island
Free runs - Nike
It definitely felt like spring today wearing some of the brightest colours that i own,i just need a tan to go with it now and i will be happy haha! I love this top from Karma Clothing whom i didn't know about until a short time ago and i am so glad i found them as they are such an affordable online shop and selling both clothing and accessories, as well as showcasing all of the latest trends through their range! This top was from their spring florals and i have been loving the plain baseball/sports luxe tops for so long now so when i saw a floral one it was the perfect addition to my wardrobe and i cant wait to wear it more in the summer. Its a really baggy top which is why i have tucked it in but it will look so good baggy with leggings and even in the summer with some shorts!
I bought these free runs back in the summer, i gave into the hype and had to own a pair, it took me about a week to pick what colour i wanted! I originally ordered the coral pair and was so disappointed when a neon pink pair turned up instead!But it turned out for the best as i actually prefer this colour, in the pictures they don't look that bright but they really are neon pink in the flesh, i had a few stares when i wore them today!
What do you think of this outfit? Do you use Karma Clothing? Do you like the spring floral trend?
I love the sneakers =) Your hair is so loooong!!! Is it naturally ombre or did you dye it? Regardless, it's gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexoRosie
Rosie's Life
Thank you so much Rosie thats so kind :D I used to have a lot of blonde highlights years ago and i think it still shows through a bit, the sun always help to make it blonder in the summer though :) xx
DeleteGreat outfit especially the floral shirt!
ReplyDeleteThanks!I agree its gorgeous :) xx
Deletelove this look and ohmygoodness I have some serious hair envy xx
ReplyDeleteStefanie | Casualllyawkward
Aww thanks so much lovely :) xx
DeleteAwesome awesome awesome, you pull this off really well, you look HOT xxx
ReplyDeletewww.jesscaedmunds.com
awww hehe thanks so much jess :) xx
DeleteLove the Runners !! I got similar ones but mine are Black and pink ! :) I like the Floral trend a lot,Love the way you pulled of the Top! I've never tried Karma clothing but that top is super cute so Ill defo go check it out.Great look now all we need is summer <3 ahah
ReplyDeleteCaitriona || http://copycattt.blogspot.ie/
What a gorgeous outfit! I really want to purchase some Free Runs, they look so quirky and fun! Beaut top as well x
ReplyDeleteHannah @ FashionistaDigital
Hey, you, stunner! Love the trainers!
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
A.
thewonderforest.com