OOTD | Trench coat
Trench coat - Jovonnista
Top - Zara
Skirt - Primark
Boots* - Bank
Having a trench coat is a staple item to any wardrobe and something that i have wanted for ages. When i was in London last week i had a look in the Oxford street Topshop store in the boutique section where they sell lots of different brands under one roof. I found this amazing trench style coat in the Jovonnista section, i actually love their range of clothes and already own a gorgeous summer maxi dress from there. The coat was £75 so i didn't pick it up but when i was looking in the sale section i found my size and it was reduced, as well as a further 20% off making it only £32!! I had to snap such a beautiful coat up! The coat is perfect for spring and is probably a little bit too thin for now but i had to try it out! The way the drapes fall are really flattering as well as the ties to accentuate your waist. Its such a lovely adaptation to the normal straight up and down trench coat and they never go out of style so its definitely an investment. I cant wait to get some more wear out of it when its warmer!
I hope you all have a lovely weekend! What do you think of this outfit? Do you like trench coats?
Lovely x
ReplyDeleteThanks lovely :) xx
DeleteThat coat is lovely and so,stylish!
ReplyDeleteThank you :) xx
DeleteAweosme pics <3
ReplyDeleteSuper cool outfit
Nice Work
http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/02/iron-club.html
Thanks so much :) xx
DeleteLove this! I've just bought a Trench very similar to this from H&M!
ReplyDeleteIt's a great look & you've styled it fab... Cant wait to wear mine!
Claire.x
www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks lovely! Ooo really i bet it looks fab will look out for it on your blog :) xx
DeleteI was admiring this top is Zara just today :) Gisforgingers xx
ReplyDeleteaww i love it! The sleeves are so different :) xx
DeleteYou are so teeny tiny miss, & this coat looks perfect on you. Amazing for waiting & getting it for that price as well, such a wardrobe essential & classic.
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling okay
xxxx
www.jesscaedmunds.com
hehe aww thanks hun :) I know got to love the sales! I'm feeling a bit better thanks for asking :D xx
DeleteI love the jacket! It's so different from what I've seen before and I love the colour as well!
ReplyDeletexx
Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’
Thanks so much! I know so different to the standard trench coat :) xx
DeleteI wish I owned a trench coat - they never go out of fashion!
ReplyDeleteLauraThinksAbout
xx
I know they really don't so its a great investment :) xx
DeleteLove your style hun, the trench is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI have a couple new posts up and a giveaway to win D&G Sunglasses, if you would like to catch up on my latest posts :)
www.lurchhoundloves.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog
Wow I love this trench coat! You got it for such an amazing price too. It's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteRachel
StrawberrySundaes