Shorts* - Minkpink via Psyche
Blouse - Hollister
Necklace - Bikbok
Bracelet* - Fapos
Boat Shoes - Sperry
I hope you all have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend, what are your plans?! What do you think of this outfit? Have you heard of Psyche before? Will you be packing your summer clothes away now?
Without a doubt this will be the last time I wear anything remotely summery, I'm such a wimp when its gets cold. I cant even remember how I used to cope in Finland when it was -30 degrees! These Minkpink via Psyche shorts are just beautiful I absolutely love the high waisted cut and how they drape perfectly, I love shorts that look like skirts too with no worries of them blowing up in the wind! They are currently in the sale too for just £24.50, over half price! There are lots of colours running through the shorts so I teamed it with an old white blouse from Hollister, the mint embellished collar matches perfectly with the colour in the shorts. I do love this blouse but its quite see through and doesn't exactly keep me warm. I'm on the look out now for a crisp white shirt that will look fab layered under many cosy jumpers, any ideas where I could purchase one? Roll on Autumn!
I hope you all have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend, what are your plans?! What do you think of this outfit? Have you heard of Psyche before? Will you be packing your summer clothes away now?
*Products marked with an asterix (*) have been sent to me for review. However, all opinions in this post are 100% my own


Everytime I see your hair, I die a little inside haha! Permanently growing mine. This skirt is lovely, would make such a good holiday piece!
ReplyDeleteIndia /Touchscreens & Beautyqueens
Aww hehe keep at it, mine took so many years to grow from having a bob all my life! Thank you :) Definitely i see more wear out of this next year now! xx
DeleteHellooo! I found your blog while I was searching on twitter for some bloggers in my area, I'm from Plymouth too!
ReplyDeleteIt's definitely too cold out there for me too now. I'm wearing a dress today and I feel so chilly!
These shorts look really cute on you, I love the colours.
Leona of Oh! Leona
YEY! I am so glad you found my blog its so lovely to find a fellow blogger in Plymouth yippee! I know im actually freezing now but secretly like the fact i can wrap up warm now :) Thanks so much! xx
DeleteThe shorts are a lovely cut and the bracelet is a hood match!
ReplyDeleteI know they really are :) xx
DeleteYou look gorgeous, I know it's getting a lot colder but I really want these shorts now so pretty!! I just did a very small Autumn haul, but went out in brogues, a coat and a hat today so it's definitely getting colder! I love your hair here too, it always looks beautiful xxx
ReplyDeleteBlonde of carbs
Thank you gorgeous :)Eek cant wait to see it, im so obsessed with winter clothing now in the shops! Thanks youre so kind :) xx
DeleteI love these shorts! Love the Sperrys too - I got some for my birthday and I'm obsessed haha
ReplyDeleteBxx
b-jolly.co.uk
Thanks Bella :) Ahh i know they are amazing, mine are like 3 years old now haha xx
DeleteLove the shorts! I'm starting to wear more and more fall outfits as Belgian weather isn't that summery at the moment :D
ReplyDeleteXX
Thanks Ella :) Ahh i can imagine, the weather is so much colder here now too! I had no idea you lived in Belgium so cool i have quite a few friends there :) xxx
DeleteHey!
ReplyDeleteI have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Awards, congratulations!
To find out more, check out my latest post, which is http://beau-elle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
Love Charley xoxo
Thanks hun will check it out :) xx
DeleteYou look so gorgeous lovely! The shorts are beautiful! xx
ReplyDeleteAlice Anne | Annie Writes Beauty
Thanks so much Alice :) xx
DeleteThese shorts are gorgeous!! 😍 Defiantly in love!! <3 Gisforgingers xx
ReplyDeleteI know they are gorgeous :) Thanks Claire :) xx
Delete