Jacket - Primark
Dress - Topshop
Necklace - New Look
Bag - ASOS
Shoes - Primark
I hope youre all having a lovely week! The weather has started to improve again and I've finally got a chance to wear this gorgeous floral jacket from Primark which I picked up a few months ago. It's also now in the sale for £10 if anyone is interested! I originally bought it because I thought it would be perfect jacket to wear to work but I love wearing it with a casual vest dress like this. The colours of the jacket are so striking and I realise that I probably won't get much wear out of it until next year now, but I know that this has been a very popular jacket this summer and I always worry about bumping into someone wearing the same item haha!! I don't actually like the shoes I wore with this, I literally do need more shoes despite having millions but I had no blue ones to match,nightmare! They are also now in the bin as they have broken after a year which I suppose is good for a Primark £3 bargain!!
What do you think of this outfit? Are you still buying up any summer bargains to put away for next year?
Love the jacket, lets hope the weather holds out too!
ReplyDeleteThanks :) Me too! xx
DeleteYour jacket is so gorgeous, love how you've styled the bag with it too! :)
ReplyDeleteStyle Sunrise☀
:)
x
Thanks Karen :) xx
DeleteYou always make Primark look so damn good haha x
ReplyDeletehaha thanks Becky :) xx
DeleteYour hair is becoming like rapunzels, it's so unfairrrr!!! I love this jacket, such a bargain now as well! I always try and keep some colour in my wardrobe for as long as i can and this looks like the perfect piece to add, I love this little bag still too, adorable xxx
ReplyDeleteBlonde of carbs
Aww thank you misses!! You always have gorgeous hair though :) I know me too i like to inject some colour between all the white and black :) xx
DeleteThat jacket is the prettiest colour!!Xx
ReplyDeleteLucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog
I know its so gorgeous :) xx
DeleteOh wow, that jacket is absolutely gorgeous! The colours are so eye-popping! xx
ReplyDeleteIt really is :) Thanks Leona! xx
DeleteThis outfit is gorgeous and you look absolutely stunning :D
ReplyDeletewww.violetdaffodils.com
xx
Thank you lovely :) xx
DeleteThis outfit is lovely! I adore the bag! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award if you want to have a look :) http://www.aillyx.co.uk/2014/09/liebster-award.html
ReplyDeleteThanks so much :) Will have a look xx
DeleteNoticed this outfit on Primarks Facebook page - well done you ;) The jacket is a beautiful statement piece <3 Gisforgingers xx
ReplyDeleteAhh thanks Claire for telling me this i had no idea woo :) Thank you! xxx
Delete