Waterfall cardigan* - CelebLook
Vest top - River Island
Jeans - Primark (DIY rips)
Heels - Deichmann
Necklace - Ebay
What do you think of this outfit? What are your favourite autumnal colours to wear?
I am definitely having somewhat of a love affair with greys, blacks and beiges this year! I'm usually one who loves a bit of colour but these types of colours are always what I associate with autumn and they look so effortless when put together. This waterfall cardigan from CelebLook is a favourite of mine, I love the way the fabric falls and the contrasting colours and materials look great together. The PVC sleeves are slightly too hot for this unusually warm weather at the moment though. I'm still patiently waiting for the weather to behave and get colder!
This is a perfect go to casual look for the next couple of months. There will be so many upcoming autumn/winter outfit posts like this, take a sneak peek at my Autumn clothing haul if you want to see what pieces I have been snapping up!
What do you think of this outfit? What are your favourite autumnal colours to wear?
*Products marked with an asterix (*) have been sent to me for review. However, all opinions in this post are 100% my own
I absolutely adore this look - it's so well put together. For some reason waterfall jackets just do not suit me but you reeeeeally work it! Plus yo' hurrrrr is absolutely bleeding gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteRebecca xxx
www.queenbeady.com
That jacket is lovely with the contrasting sleeves x
ReplyDeleteBasically you are an advertisers dream and a consumers bank balances nightmare because you genuinely inspire a lot of purchases I make! You look absolutely gorgeous, I want a cardi and shoes like this they are beautiful and styled perfectly as always Nic! <3 xxxx
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Rebecca :) Aww i bet you would look lovely in one, this is the first one I've ever got like this actually! xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks :) xxx
ReplyDeleteAww thank you lovely :) xxx
ReplyDeleteYou are to nice India hehe thank you :) xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks Kerry :) xxx
ReplyDeletehaaha i love the way you have put that, i think you are too for sure i want all the lovely things you have :) Thanks as always hun :D xxx
ReplyDeleteOhh, you're just bloody fabulous! Love this as usual.. Spot on! xxx
ReplyDeleteKirsty - Effortlessly Excessive.