As soon as October sets in it might as well be Christmas for me, my Pinterest is a constant feed of Christmas inspiration. I've already started buying presents, so I might as well put the decorations up now too! Every year I plan on being more organised and I find my anticipation for the big day grows year upon year. I always find the build up the most exciting part of all. So when The Christmas Boutique sent some gorgeous decorations over my way I could barely wait! With only 79 days to go you might want to check this out...
Set of three glass baubles* - £12.99
White is not normally a colour I associate with Christmas but its quickly becoming one of the trendiest colours for the festive season. I had to do a double feel when I realised these were glass, they are very deceiving as they look like paper lanterns. These also come in 2 other colours if white isn't your thing.
This box of heart baubles is adorable! We usually put up a couple trees, big and small in our house and they make the perfect extra decoration to bulk up the tree. You just have to attach your own strings or ribbons to these which I like the idea of it lets you mix and match!
Set of two gold hanging reindeers* - £3.99
One of my favourite decorations in the box had to be these hanging reindeer's, they are very paperchase esque and it's perfect as gold is one of my favourite colours at Christmas time.
Brown Santa sacks seem to have made a huge come back and I actually made two last year from looking at ideas on Pinterest. I now have my very own real Santa sack though and I couldn't be happier, every person needs a sack for presents regardless of age!
Festive windlight tealight candle holder* - £7.99
I have never seen a candle holder like this and I can't get over how pretty and angelic it is..The hanging motive which also slowly spins around will look gorgeous with a twinkly candle inside in the run up to Christmas. You can also buy this candle holder as a star version!
Set of three aluminium Christmas snowflake decorations* - £16.99
I love this trio of snowflakes which come with sturdy leather hangers, another perfect addition to the tree this Christmas!
This is such a fab idea and I am definitely going to make an effort to fill each day with something special whether its chocolate, sweets, pictures or something else to do with Christmas. It makes such a nice and different thing to do than just the mainstream chocolate advent calender, it makes the build up to Christmas even more exciting if that's possible?!
I hope I've lifted all of your Monday morning spirits with this talk of Christmas! How could you not be happy with a very cheery Father Christmas looking out of your computer screens?! Seriously though, there are only 10 Fridays until Christmas and I strongly recommend decking your houses out with The Christmas Boutique for their sheer array of all things Christmas and at really affordable prices, you wont be disappointed!
What do you think of The Christmas Boutiques' decorations? Which are your favourites? Are you excited for Christmas already too?
*Products marked with an asterix (*) have been sent to me for review. However, all opinions in this post are 100% my own







Oh my god I am so excited haha! I cannot deal with the scrooges at the moment because I started planning like a month ago, will definitely check out the site the prices sound pretty good to me!! xxx
ReplyDeleteHaha i know i love everything about it!! The run up is the most exciting part for me :) Yes they are soo good definitely worth a browse :) xxx
ReplyDeleteHaha i completely understand that, i think i get slightly ahead of myself haha! Definitely not a scrooge hehe xxx
ReplyDeleteHaha i know exactly what you mean, after finishing uni now and having a job I'm looking forward to affording nicer presents too! I know its such a cute alternative. Oh my gosh that is exactly what i have planned for this December, never been to it before so uber excited too :D xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely things for christmas and I especially like the festive tea light holder x
ReplyDeleteThese bits are all so cute! Love the santa sack :)
ReplyDeletewww.stylesunrise.co.uk
x
This post has got me in the festive mood :) The washing line advent calender is so cute! I had something similar when I was younger :)
ReplyDeletewww.daisy-daydreams.com
I know that's my favourite too, so cute :) xxx
ReplyDeleteI know i love them, in the festive spirit already haha xxx
ReplyDeleteaww i'm glad i really am feeling festive this week hehe! Aww that's lovely i think its such a nice thing to have instead of an advent calendar! xxx
ReplyDeleteEven reading this post is getting me super excited for Christmas!
ReplyDeletewww.agirlnamedlucie.blogpsot.com
ahhh i know!! So so excited for Christmas this week haha :) xxx
ReplyDelete