Tangle Teezer aqua splash//Real techniques expert face brush//Blonde & Blonde Mason cut out boots//Hologram Clutch//Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera 16.1 mp//Mac Hue lipstick
Eeek it's my 21st is at the end of this month,i'm sooo excited but i literally had no idea what i wanted. So compiling a wishlist helped and i have picked out a few things that have really caught my eye so if my family or boyfriend are reading this... take note!
I got my first tangle teezer on my last birthday and its been my best mate ever since,i wonder how i ever tamed my hair before this. They have now released the aqua splash TT which is a lot bigger and is a lot more appropriate for my long hair than the travel size one i have,it is also specifically made for use on wet hair, i do a lot of swim training so this is perfect for me and naturally i want the pink one.
I have never used a brush for my foundation before. From hearing lots of talk about this face brush in the beauty community i think its time to be converted from using my fingers. Along the beauty side of things I've also ran out of my favourite mac nude lipstick - shy girl ,so i quite fancy trying a new one out and Hue looks gorgeous on the swatches i have seen.
Cut out boots are definitely on my list for the upcoming A/W trends. Black ones seem to be everywhere so i fancy being a bit different and i found these white/black ones from Bank they are only £32,so cheaper than the Topshop ones and they look like a dream! The hologram bag i have just fallen in love with,its from New look and its not overly priced,i need this clutch desperately!
Lastly i need a new camera for blogging! I have been using the exact same one this summer as the one above but its my Mums, and the pictures come out so well considering its not a DSLR. I love the quality of pictures on those type of cameras but its too big for me and i would never take it on holiday as they are such a nuisance to carry. This digital camera is the next best thing,its small and at 16.1 mp its pretty good!
I hope you liked my wishlist what do you think of my picks? Do you have any of these?

This is a great wishlist! I have been wanting to try the expert face brush for a while now! And my tangle teezer is one of my absolute holy grail products! Didn't know they had brought out a bigger one, I must have it!!
ReplyDeleteGreat post and a lovely blog!!
Katrina X
http://history-neverrepeats.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks so much :) They are literally amazing arent they,i think the big ones have only recently come out they look great :)xx
DeleteOoh these all look great, I bought a new camera recently and it was the best thing ever, I got the canon 600d.
ReplyDeleteLiza| Glambeautys
Thanks! I have heard such great things about that camera,will deffo look into those thanks :) xx
DeleteI've been dying to try that face brush.
ReplyDeleteI love Hue, its my favorite lipstick :) You must get it!
Love your blog I'm a new follower xx
http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/
Me too its meant to be so good! ooo really i will deffo be purchasing then,such a nice nude colour :) Thanks so much for following :) xx
DeleteOoh great list! Can't beat turning 21, I hope you get spoilt! I have the MAC lipstick and I am addicted to it, just about to make a repurchase actually! I really want a DSLR camera too but can't justify it at the moment, but I use a 16.1mp camera too and find it does the job perfectly!
ReplyDeleteBelle x
Mascara & Maltesers
Aw thanks so much lovely,me too though haha i cant wait! Im the same they are soo pricey and the high end mp on the digitals are fantastic quality :) xx
Deletei really really want a holographic clutch
ReplyDeletex
Me too they are so cool! xx
DeleteOooo my birthday soon too! I love your wishlist and I agree tangle teesers are the best! I would highly recommend that make up brush!
ReplyDeletehttp://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks so much :) Really hope i get the brush then haha i've heard it life changing :) xx
DeleteMAC Hue looks so pretty, definitely need to swatch it next time i'm at a counter! x
ReplyDeleteMe too! Its a gorgeous nude with hints of pink in it! x
DeleteSuch a pretty list! Happy 21st for your up and coming birthday :) I have Mac Hue and it is the loveliest universal shade x
ReplyDeleteThanks so much lovely :) I agree its so nice definitely need it haha xx
DeleteSuch a pretty list! Happy 21st for your up and coming birthday :) I have Mac Hue and it is the loveliest universal shade x
ReplyDeleteThose boots look amazing as does Mac Hue xx
ReplyDeletelots of love Beautyqueenuk xx