OOTD | Winter Coat
Coat - Zara
Top - Stradivarius (old)
Denim shirt - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - Topshop
Necklace - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Primark
Rucksack - Topshop
I finally found myself a winter coat wahoo! I couldn't believe my luck when i went into Zara last week and these coats had been reduced to £30 for a limited few days,they are usually £70!! Considering this is XS this is sooo oversized but its definitely the look this season and its so warm and cosy. I just need a nice fur collar to go with this now but haven't seen any that have taken my eye,so if you know of any nice ones send your suggestions my way!
Whenever i go to Spain i always head to Stradivarius but i believe now there are some stores in the UK!! Nowhere near me of course though :(. I bought this top a while ago but haven't got much wear out of it as i wasn't too keen on it but i love the image of the foxes face on the womans body, i think its really cute and there seems to be so many items with foxes on this winter so hopefully i will get some more wear out of it!
What do you think of my winter coat? Do you know of any nice faux fur collars?
The coat looks so comfy and the top is adorable! Xx
ReplyDeletehttp://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you hun :) xx
DeleteThat's a lovely coat! Your shoes are so cute x
ReplyDeletehttp://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/
Love the coat! Has the reduction thing ended now? x
ReplyDeletehttp://fiercefinefashion.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you! I bought this a week ago so im not too sure,might be worth a look though :) There was 2 other colours too! xx
DeleteOMG i want those shoes so badly!!! Awesome look and blog! new follower of course. follow back?
ReplyDeletehttp://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/
Win 15$ on clothes from Sammy Dress
Aw thank you so much :) will definitely check it out! xx
Deletelove the oversized coat and how youve layered this outfit! perf x
ReplyDeletehttp://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
well done on finding such a great bargain! it looks amazing, love your shoes too x
ReplyDeletethefrillseekers.blogspot.com
the coat has such a lovely shape and it's such a great versatile colour too! i'm currently on the look out for one, zara is the one for coats at the moment!
ReplyDeletewww.marylee31.blogspot.com
x
Yes definitely Zara have some gorgeous ones in there if you don't mind spending a bit more :) xx
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt's really lovely coat
ReplyDeletehttp://theforestfairy.blogspot.com
Stunning coat chick! I work at Mango & we have similar (& very tempting) coats like this in.. My bank balance weeps!!
ReplyDeleteKerys | Little Bo Blab
-xo
Hooray for the new coat! It's hard to select from all those fashionable and adorable ones, right? It took me two months to pick a coat to purchase. Hehe! Anyway, I hope you can share more of your coats and other clothing styles. I love your taste in fashion, by the way. :)
ReplyDeleteJaehong An @ Pancoat-Store.com