Dress - Topshop
Jeans - H&M
Bag - Asos
Socks - Topshop
jelly sandals - Primark
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters
Nails - Models own hyper gel cornflower gleam
I bought this dress/top from Topshop last summer and am still obsessed with the colour and detailing of it, i usually wear this as a dress in the summer as its fairly short but it definitely wasn't warm enough to do that the other day so i wore my white skinny jeans with it and it definitely works as a top too! I'm trying to make the most out of the clothes i do have in my wardrobe before buying a load more because there are so many things i think I've only worn once which is such a waste! Nothing compares to new clothes though hey? I'm also LOVING the new hyper gel range from models own, they have a super shiny finish and they last for quite a few days without the damage or hassle of getting gels done! Anyone else tried them?
Having long hair i really should make more effort with it than i normally do as i usually just shove it up in a pony but i love pretty plaits and braids and so this was my first attempt at a milk maid braid after seeing a video of Zoe London doing it on Instagram, i had to have a go as it looked so easy! I am so pleased with the outcome and surprised that it stayed up all day, this will be a great hairstyle in the summer with the warmer weather as it keeps it out of your face all day. However, i think i need to work on tidying up the presentation of it at the back! But its not bad for a first attempt! What do you think?
What do you think of this outfit? Do you like pastels? Do you like milk maid braids?
Thaw white jeans go really well with the dress
ReplyDeleteThank you :) xx
DeleteYou look absolutely beautiful, you really suit this hairstyle. I love plaits but haven't found my 'perfect' one yet! gorgeous dress, and love the socks and sandals xxxx
ReplyDeleteThank you gorgeous! I know plaits are so pretty,so hard to do on yourself though! xx
DeleteLove the hair, and the jellys!!! I wish I had a Primark near me... the nearest is an hour and a half away. I have long hair too and always feel quilty that I don't make enough effort with it... it can be such a pain sometimes haha!
ReplyDeleteThanks for leaving your link on my twitter last week :) Loving you blog !!
atouchofellie.blogspot.co.uk xxx
Thanks so much Ellie :) Oh no is it really thats a shame! So glad you like my blog thank you :) xx
DeleteLooks so lovely! I'm always wary of wearing a dress with trousers, in case I look like a nutter, but it looks absolutely stunning on you. Not sure I can pull off the same look though, haha!
ReplyDeletePS I've just been stalking your blog, your style is impeccable. You just tweeted me in the #bbloggers chat, I love your blog, I've followed you on bloglovin and twitter
Sarah xxx
http://www.sparklesandstories.com/
Thanks so much Sarah! I'm sure you would look great though, go for it :) Thanks so much for following! xx
DeleteThe dress and trousers combo looks amazing, especially the bright blue contrasting with white. You just tweeted me in #bbloggers chat and I'm now following - I love you blog especially your OOTD's x
ReplyDeleteHOW I WEAR..
Thanks so much Nisha and thanks for following :D xx
DeleteWowee, I love your hair! Plaits are usually my go-to when I can't be arsed with my hair on a particular day, but this looks super glam, I absolutely love! I am not sure I am ready for the jelly shoes just yet, but they look awesome on you.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous blog! Got your link through #bbloggers chat. Followed you via BL :)
Kathryn xo
Bit of a Freak | UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger
I know i always feel like that, i just get so annoyed with long hair sometimes haha! Thanks so much for following Kathryn :) xx
DeleteI love your hairstyle :) the dress looks lovely too :) xx
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Beth :) xx
DeleteAww this dress is so pretty and your hair looks amazing like that!! Gisforgingers xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Claire :) xx
DeleteThat dress is amazing! I the colour is so perfect, and I especially love your shoes! x
ReplyDelete