Denim Shirt - Urban Outfitters// Bodysuit - Asos (look 1)//White jeans - H&M// Grey top - H&M(look 3)// Shoes - Sperry// Necklace - Primark
Today i'm showing you this ultra versatile denim shirt and how to style it as 3 different looks. As a student i'm always looking at ways to save my money but to still be fashionable, and with this one shirt i think I've mastered that. However,for these looks you can pick any shirt you want!
I originally got this idea of turning the shirt into a skirt from the amazing fashion influx , i love her blog so much! It looks amazing and you can't tell its a shirt unless you look closely. For me it only worked with slightly over sized shirts because else it wouldn't fit around my hips. I did the buttons up to the length that i wanted it and then you simply tie the arms into a knot around your waist, meaning there is no chance of it falling down and its a quirky alternative to the normal way you wear a shirt.
Look 2 and 3 are fairly simple but i just wanted to show you how i put the outfit together. I am still obsessed with these skinny jeans i picked up in the H&M sale as they go with everything!! As you can i am still loving the neon look with the necklace i am wearing, it adds a splash of colour to the other clothes that i am wearing and it was only £2.50 from primark too!
I hope you enjoyed reading this outfit post, these different looks will literally suit anyone and save some money,more looks for less! What do you think of these outfits?



Love this shirt!!! I love the way you have styled it too!! I always have a fear of doing denim on denim haha!! Love your blog sweetie. I shall definitely follow!
ReplyDeleteHere's my link if you're interested
www.madeyoustare.blogspot.co.uk
Lots of love
Ally xxx
Aw thank you so much :) me too especially when its the same colour denim haha! Thanks for the follow and will check your blog out now :) xx
DeleteAbsolutely love the second outfit! it looks super cute! :) x
ReplyDeleteAw thank you :) xx
DeleteLove these! :) I especially love the third outfit. Very cute.
ReplyDeleteAw thank you hun :) xx
DeleteI love denim shirts especially because you can do so many things with them! :)
ReplyDeletegisforgingers.blogspot.com
Yes theyre so versatile, and get loads of wear from them :) xx
DeleteI love the second look! Must must must get a denim shirt - so versatile!
ReplyDeleteYuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust
Thanks so much :) yes its deffo a staple item! xx
DeleteThe second look is definitely my favourite! Your blog is really lovely to read and I will be keeping an eye out for more posts!
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Georgia: For the Love of Thrift / UK Blog
x
Aw thank you :)hope you enjoy reading the posts to come! xx
DeleteI love denim & I love the different looks you created!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beaut!!
Stefy xx
www.stefypuglisevich.com
Thanks so much lovely :) xx
DeleteOMG! The second picture looks fabulous! You're so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'd want to invite you to my giveaway - back to school :) hope you'll join :)
http://tereziiestaysalive.blogspot.cz/2013/08/ready-for-school.html
aw thank you so much :) oo awesome will take a look now! xx
Delete