OOTD | Christmas Jumper
Jumper - Primark
Jeans - Abercrombie
Scarf - Primark
Shoes - Converse
Mitts - Hand knitted by my mummy!
Seeing as its almost December and the weather is getting pretty chilly i thought it was about time i pull the chistmas jumpers out which by the way is my favourite item of clothing to match my favourite time of the year,who doesnt love christmas?! In true Primark style they have piles and piles of the novelty jumpers this year, i picked this one out for my birthday which i love because it doesn't scream out Christmas to you and it can be worn at anytime time in the cold months and not just for the festive period. The jumper makes a nice casual outfit and the penguin on the front is so fluffy and cute! When its cold weather the last thing i feel like doing is dressing up in cold outfits and heels, this is definitely more my style at this time of the year!
I also had to show you these gorgeous mitts that my mum knitted for me, how amazing are they?! The Norwegian pattern is so intricate and i really cant get my head round how you do it as I've tried to learn how to knit so many times and have only ever mastered the basic stitch! My mum has also knitted me socks,cardigans and phone cases in the past and now she is even making Christmas decorations which are just the cutest,she really is very talented! I will be sure to feature them in a blog post soon!
What do you think of this outfit? Do you like Christmas jumpers? Can you knit?
O my gosh... I LOVE penguins!!! This jumper is sooo cute. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! hehe i love penguins too! xx
DeleteThis jumper is so cute and adorable! I love penguins!
ReplyDeleteLove the outfit!
Laura xox
http://www.lthornberry.co.uk/
Thanks :) Me too they're so cute hehe xx
DeleteI love this outfit on you, that jumper is so adorable! And those mittens?! You really suit this look, love a true Winter outfit xxx
ReplyDeletewww.jesscaedmunds.com
Thanks so much hun :) I know its getting too cold for fancy outfits now haha xx
DeleteThose mittens are SO cute! Gotta love a good Primark Christmas jumper as well haha
ReplyDeleteBxx
b-jolly.co.uk
Thanks so much lovely :) I know i need to buy some more haha xx
DeleteSo cute :)
ReplyDeleteAdela x
misspinkstyle.net
Thank you :) xx
DeleteThat jumper is literally so so cute!! How lovely :-) I love how you've teamed it with the jeans - amazing look and so festive! I want one now!xxx
ReplyDeletewww.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks so much hun :) I want to get some more too haha xx
Delete