It only feels like yesterday that I was writing my 21st birthday wishlist, with my 22nd birthday now fast approaching at the end of the month I thought it was about time I brainstormed some ideas. Now I'm older there really is nothing that I particularly want and I really do just prefer lots of little bits. An Olivia Burton watch is the main thing that I have been after, its so elegant and classic and it goes without saying that it's a timeless piece. As well as needing my favourite nude lipstick Mac Hue to be replaced I have wanted a pair of Shu Emura eyelash curlers for a lifetime, I couldn't bare to spend £20 on them myself so its a perfect item for a present.
In the fashion department I am adoring all of River Islands jackets etc and in particular I am after one of their gorgeous poncho/capes, like this one which would act as a perfect stylish cover up for the winter months. This adorable pineapple bra really is just needed because its SO cute, not sure what I would actually wear this with though.. Of course my blog has to be involved in some way with my birthday and I thought it was about time that I properly got organised and got myself a weekly calender to plan my upcoming blog posts, having cute stationery is a necessity after all!! I picked a few of the bigger things that I am lusting after but I equally need essentials such as bubble bath,lush bath bombs, body butters... just the whole works really! Just in case my family are reading this of course..*hint hint*
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! What do you think of my Birthday wishlist? Are any of these on yours? Do you have any of these items?

MAC Hue looks SO pretty! Hope you get what you wish for lovely :)
ReplyDeleteStyle Sunrise☀
:)
x
It's definitely my fav mac nude lipstick :) Aww thanks Karen! xx
DeleteThats a beautiful "girly" watch, hope you receive it!
ReplyDeleteIt really is gorgeous thank you :) xx
DeleteYou need to give me your address please can you pop me a private message on Twitter or something?! That watch is stunning as is the bra swwwoooon may steal these for my wishlist! xxx
ReplyDeleteBlonde of carbs
I know i love them! Aww i have done hun, don't need to send me anything tho please :) xx
DeleteI have been eyeing up that Olivia Burton watch for a while now. I think it is so classy and elegant and just SOOOOO pretty! I hope you get it and all the other things you are wishing for. I hope you have a lovely birthday!x
ReplyDeleteI know i want all of them haha love the pastels! Aww thank you so much Amanda youre very kind :) xxx
DeleteTotally agree about the Olivia Burton watch - that will definitely be on my birthday list this year! x
ReplyDeletewww.amuchprettierpuzzle.com
Yep they are sooo goregous :) xx
Delete