OOTD | Birdy accessories
Dress - Primark
Necklace - New Look
Cuff Bracelet* - Birdy accesories
Tights - Primark
Shoes - primark
I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Just to let you all know that the blog made the exciting transition over to sleek-chic.co.uk this weekend! I think it was the right time to make the move as i have been blogging for almost 5 months now and i wanted it done in time for the new year!
Anyway onto today's outfit! The gorgeous bracelet that i'm wearing is from the lovely blogger Jay Chapman who has recently launched a new online shop called Birdy accessories which stocks various pieces of jewellery and some stunning phone covers. This cuff bracelet is available in gold online which is another versatile colour like silver and really does go with most outfits and colours! I love the little chain on the bracelet too and it goes perfectly with this outfit!
I picked this dress up in Primark on the weekend for £13!!! I love finding gems like this in primark and the quality of it is fab. The velvet pattern looks so nice against the grey and the fit of it is so flattering. I think most people will be surprised that this is from Primark!
Thanks for reading and please go and check out Birdy accessories there are some gorgeous pieces online! What do you think of this outfit? Do you like the bracelet? What kind of jewellery do you like to wear?
You look stunning! Thanks so much xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks lovely! You are more than welcome the bracelet is gorgeous!! xx
DeleteThe dress is beautiful - love the pattern! Xx
ReplyDeleteMakeup by Candlelight
Thanks so much,me too :) xx
Deletethe dress looks gorgeous! and I love that bracelet O:
ReplyDeletehttp://casualllyawkward.blogspot.co.at
Thanks so much :) xx
DeleteAwww that dress looks stunning on you babe x
ReplyDeletevirgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk
aw thanks so much hun :) xx
DeleteI really like the dress =) suits you very well =D
ReplyDeletexoRosie
Rosie's Life
Thanks so much lovely :) xx
DeleteLove this outfit! The bangle is so simple and chic, would look great over a long sleeved top.
ReplyDeleteStevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
xxx
Thanks hun :) yes definitely! xx
DeleteSuch a gorgeous outfit, love the dress! That bracelet is amazing also, love it so much :-) xxx
ReplyDeletewww.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk
Love this! That dress definitely looks more than £13, you've styled it so well! xxxx
ReplyDeleteThanks so much hun :) I agree wouldn't have guessed its a primark number :) xx
DeleteLove the cuff bracelet ! The dress is such a lovely cut, hard to believe its from Primark.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I know its such great quality :) xx
DeleteCute! I like the necklace
ReplyDeleteKayla
sheerbeautyblog.blogspot.com
Thanks lovely :) xx
DeleteLove the dress!! And the necklace is so gorg!! :) xx Janice
ReplyDeleteaw thanks hun :) xx
DeleteThat dress- WOW! You look incredible as always, so amazing, This is a fabulous look for you, lovely hair too xxx
ReplyDeletewww.jesscaedmunds.com
aww you're too nice :) Thanks so much hun :) xx
Delete