OOTD | Tartan shorts
Shorts - Hollister (old)
Top - Urban Outfitters
Cradigan - Jack Wills (old)
Necklace - Ebay
Tights - Primark
Belt - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Ted Baker
I hope you're all having a lovely weekend, shame about this awful weather at the moment though! Trying to take decent outfit pictures yesterday was such a task, it was raining and the wind was crazy!! I had about 20 outtakes on a long length picture because my hair kept blowing and my cardigan was practically flying away, the wind definitely won this time, but i think the few pictures i did get are okay!
This outfit was also far too cold for yesterday but its all in vain for fashion!! I bet you're all thinking not tartan again?! But i seriously love the trend this winter, i bought these shorts two years ago from Hollister and they were definitely worth the investment because tartan never really seems to go away. The Jack Wills cardigan is also about 3 years old but i love how chunky the knit is, i have seen loads similar to these in the shops though for a much cheaper price!
Yes, i definitely am wearing these Primark shoes again, i promise i do have other shoes too haha! They are just the most versatile shoes and are so light to walk in, i wish they sold them in other colours too!
What do you think of this outfit? How are you spending this stormy weekend?
I love this outfit, I really want a chunky knit cardigan like that:) I shall be having a sofa day to keep away from this storm everyone's talking about xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you hun :) haha the storm didnt come to very much where i lived! xx
DeleteLove the Tartan, you can almost feel the warmth from it x
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute outfit. I love tartan too x
ReplyDeleteThank you hun :) xx
Deletethis look is lush! The shorts of gorgeous & I love the necklace! Also I love the shoes cannot believe they are from Primark!
ReplyDeletexo
http://peekaboo-vintage.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you so much :) I know they look like topshop ones! xx
DeleteI have those shoes, such a great find aren't they so super cute and sooo comfy! They look great with your tartan shorts and chunky gold jewellery!
ReplyDeleteYes! They are the best find this winter, i wear them too much haha! Thanks hun :) xx
DeleteI LOOOVE those shoes! when did you get them? do you think they still have a pair for me in stock, haha? :)
ReplyDeleteThey are from primark and they are still selling them now only £12 too :) xx
Deletethose shorts are amazing! I am obsessed with tartan at the moment, and you wear it so well. The way you've accessorised it makes the outfit, the gold and chunky knit look so amazing with it! I just found your blog on the #fbloggers thread and followed, your style is amazing!
ReplyDeleteKassie - www.styledevoured.com
Aw thank you so much :) Tartan is definitely my favourite too! And thanks for following lovely! xx
DeleteI love your shorts, they're so cute! They'll always be classic too :)
ReplyDeleteTweet Tweet xx
Thanks so much :) xx
DeleteOooh I love your outfit! The cardigan is just the right length and looks lovely with your tartan shorts! AND I wish I'd grabbed those Primark shoes when I saw them in store :(
ReplyDeleteLaura x